- Qualifications Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Officer
- Experience Fresh
- Contact Person Rafaella Andreou
- Contact Email [email protected]
C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes one of the leading organizations in Cyprus in the fields of global education, social innovation, entrepreneurship, STEM and sustainable growth. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, virtual reality tools and other technological innovations.
- Research and contact prospective donors, gain insight into their needs and donation habits
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage frequent communications
- Draft funding proposals and communicate them with potential sponsors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Set financial targets for fundraising activities and create corresponding strategies for reaching them
- Use online platforms to raise donations whilst leveraging technology and social media with the aim to improve fundraising activities
- Organize and coordinate events and campaigns and draft speeches
- Design promotional materials and relevant activities to increase awareness of CIP’s work, goals, and financial needs
- Assist in brainstorming and come up with new methods to raise funds
- Collaborate with other organizations and community groups to establish partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
- Train volunteers
- Promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on CIP’s behalf
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or any other related/applicable area
- At least two years of experience in a fundraising/communications position; portfolio of relevant previous projects highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of initiative and excellent time management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills and attention to detail
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a pc
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
We provide medical coverage.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via email at [email protected]
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 11 February 2023.
We look forward to working with you!
C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Nicosia, Lakatamia, Cyprus