- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Lead to join our PRIME Business Development team based out of UK, Cyprus, India or Malaysia. The successful candidate will lead commercial elements of any new named sales, renewal or cross sell including pricing, analysis, and service levels across the PRIME line of business. The incumbent will analyse existing pricing, e.g. third party pricing and revenue leakage assessments and define the pricing and service levels for new products.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develops commercial propositions for existing and new clients to cover pricing and service level requirements in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Completes a detailed analysis of client revenue to identify revenue growth opportunities, declining revenue trends, and the indicators of a potential revenue decline.
- Collaborates with the Sales Lead as an active participant during contract negotiations by providing substantiating data and appropriate resolution/response to issues that arise during negotiations.
- Creates detailed presentations for contract negotiations and presents to key stakeholders, to include internal and external senior executives.
- Maintains record of current status of assigned projects and reports project status to department management.
- Leverages an in-depth understanding of pricing methodologies and best practices to provide guidance and coaching to less experienced analysts. Assists less experienced analysts with nonstandard responses to inquiries, with issues that arise during contract negotiation and with their presentations
- Acts as an information resource within the department by staying attuned to changes in the industry and identifies potential impacts on existing policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience – in pricing, procurement and/or the Cards Industry
- Demonstrated contract and negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language, both verbally and in writing
- Educated to degree level in a numerical or analytical based subject e.g. Mathematics, Economics, IT, Engineering or experience in lieu of degree
- Advanced presentation skills – preparation and delivery
- Advanced excel skills, preferably to Macro/VB level
- Understanding of TSYS PRIME products would be an advantage
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 17th February 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.