Client Care Officer (Italian Speaking)
- Qualifications Certificate, Diploma
- Position Officer
- Industry Information Technology and Services
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Katerina Kyprianou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Frotcom Cyprus is looking for a candidate to fill a position on a full-time basis to start in October 2021.
The candidate needs to demonstrate dynamism, a positive and friendly attitude, the ability to multitask and sensitivity to responsibility as well as being detail-oriented as he/she will be an integral part of the business’ team.
Who we are:
Frotcom Cyprus Ltd. is the only Certified Partner of Frotcom International Lda in Cyprus. Frotcom International is a global provider of vehicle tracking and fleet management systems. Frotcom is currently used by thousands of companies worldwide for fleet management and GPS tracking. The solution has been adopted by both small and large fleets with more than one thousand vehicles.
The activity started in Portugal in 1997. In 2008, Frotcom started expanding operations to other countries, with a very quick and steady growth. Frotcom is now engaged in more than 40 countries across the globe, through a network of highly qualified Frotcom Certified Partners.
We have been leading the Telematics industry in Cyprus since 2010 and have been aiding our clients to manage their fleets more efficiently and cost effectively. As a small highly motivated team we work together in bringing to our customers the most tailored solutions in the market, differentiating ourselves from the competition. Having a steady growth of more than 20% per year we are expanding and are looking for new and exciting people to join our team.
Why Choose Frotcom?
- First and foremost, Frotcom is 100% focused on company fleets. Having gathered years of experience, the company offers solutions for intelligent fleet management.
- Second, there is no compromise on quality; it is known that cheap and reliable are not synonyms; and Frotcom’s clientele relies completely on a solid fleet management solution.
- And finally, Frotcom Italia is committed to ensuring a great service to customers. Having its own delegated support & technical team, trained intensively and vigorously the company offers an unparalleled customer support experience.
Client Support responsibilities:
- Assist clients in determining problems, and provide resolution on technical issues
- Provide first-level technical support on Frotcom Software and applications supplied products and/or accessories using documented procedures and available tools
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
- Actively support the clients in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the client informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed
- Perform assigned functions according to standardized policies and procedures
- Register all incoming requirements on the Ticketing system and maintain up to date all data in the CRM
- Provide training to clients on Frotcom Applications
- Technical Support responsibilities:
- Configure and monitor GPS trackers in Frotcom Intranet
- Organize the installation and support clients
- Provide the GPS trackers and necessary accessories to Technicians for installation and/or support
- Provide support to the Technical team on GPS trackers
- Maintain knowledge of Frotcom’s product line and service offering
- Attend required technical training sessions
- Comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Create and maintain clients’ accounts and users in Frotcom Intranet
Minimum 3 years of experience as a Client Support/Technical Support Officer or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Full professional proficiency in Italian, English and Greek (oral and written)
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Experience with CRM systems will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Office Management Software (ERP etc)
- Demonstration of multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Quick learner with the ability to think on his/her feet
- Positive & enthusiastic personality
- Ability to sell and cross sell
- High school diploma, BSc/BA in relevant field is preferred
- What do we offer?
- Attractive salary based on qualifications & experience
- Annual salary reviews & bonus scheme
- Modern, pleasant, and vibrant workplace
- A team of motivated and friendly colleagues
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 14:00 & 15:00 – 18:00
Where and how to apply?
Apply by 24th of September 2021 by email at [email protected] with the Code: KSEP24CC as the subject and attach your CV.
For any info call 22 00 20 20.
*Office located at 2 Florinas Papacosta, 1st Floor, Kallithea, 2548 – Dali, Lefkosia – Cyprus