- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Contact Person Marios Kallias
- Company KALLIAS & ASSOCIATES LTD
We now have a vacancy for a qualified accountant with experience to take on the role of Client Accountant:
Our firm offers business assurance, financial consultancy, insolvency and taxation services to local and overseas clients. (For more about us visit our website at www.kalliasandassociates.com.)
The vacancy is for an Accountant who will be assigned a portfolio of middle market clients. They will be involved in:
- Maintaining accounting records using automated data extraction software
- Reviewing work carried out by other members of the team
- Producing management reports
- Liaising with auditors
- Dealing with payroll preparation, social security contributions, payroll taxes
- Dealing with VAT return preparation and review
Candidates should be ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified with at least three years’ experience, have excellent communication skills in Greek and English. Fluency in Russian is not essential but will be considered an advantage. Candidates should have a demonstrable ability to take on responsibility and work well as part of a team.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience including membership to the firm’s provident fund.
Please send a detailed CV including information on work experience to Marios Kallias by e-mail at [email protected] by Friday 20 March 2020.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted within one week from the date of their application.