Client Accountant (5880)
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Professional Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Accountant to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients and will therefore possess approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in similar role, including providing services to International clients. Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- General Bookkeeping duties: Responsible for keeping proper books of accounts and financial records (i.e. Banks, purchase and sales invoices, payroll accounting, vat, vendors and creditors, provisions, inter-company transactions, revaluations, close year, etc).
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and VIES.
- Knowledge and handling of Tax matters.
- Conducting regular bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Auditors’ assistance in the form of providing explanations and documentation to the auditors.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
- Ideally educated with Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of Accounting.
- Experience in International Accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Caseware (reporting software) and E-soft (accounting and stock control software) will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Team spirit and willingness to develop.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good team player with a strong work ethic.