- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Real-Estate–Developing Company, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Civil Engineer, to be based at our client’s offices in Protaras.
Reporting to the Construction Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing engineering related tasks related to planning, designing and overseeing the construction and maintenance of the building structures and facilities. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful completion of construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for the designing of construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings and models and producing engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules. Finally, the successful candidate will be responsible for adhering to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site and verifying calculations and placements, liaising with a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors as well as ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- A University Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working experience as a Civil Engineer in the Construction and Development sector will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- PC Literate (MS Office)
- Effective leadership, project management, negotiation, problem-solving and people management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- Ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Professionalism, integrity, honesty
Benefits: The company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 29th of February 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change ServicesApplications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link .
For further information only please contact us on:
T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]