- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, an International Media Agency, is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer for their headquarter offices here in Limassol.
Our client is a leading mobile discovery platform, helping millions of users experience apps at the right moments throughout the day. Their platform provides mobile publishers and app marketers with end-to-end technology solutions for premium monetization and app growth. They have been in the market since 2012. They partnered partnered with the top app, game, mobile web publishers, as well as OEMs and mobile operators to help them grow their mobile businesses by promoting apps. With a growing community of over 60,000 developers and 650M users worldwide, we’ve created a marketplace that connects publishers and advertisers directly and transparently, amplifying their monetization and advertising efforts. They have offices in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Reporting to the CEO
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the company’s liabilities and investments
- Manage cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (Accountants, credit risk etc.)
- Manage vendor and client relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Set up and Manage budgets for all international offices
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Member of ACA or ACCA or equivalent professional body.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Our client offers a salary of 3500-5000 euros gross per month based on skills, qualifications and experience plus annual bonus, medical insurance and 22 days annual leave.