- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Entertainment
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client, a company operating in Entertainment industry based in Nicosia, is looking to employ a high caliber professional to head the Finance and Accounting department.
More specifically, reporting directly to the Board, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the overall financial performance of the operation ensuring that the company performs its obligations as budgeted and expected and generates the expected Level of Revenue and profits.
- Maintaining close cooperation with financial institutions and manage the cash flow position of the company.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial reporting, including monthly management accounts, statutory accounts and other reports that must be submitted to the Board and the financial institutions.
- Preparing and managing the annual budgeting and cashflow process of the Company, as well as for the re-forecasting and for other long term planning processes.
- Monitoring, control and processing of financial information and the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements
- developing and implementing internal control systems
- Participating in strategic reviews, decisions and negotiations.
- Ensuring adherence to financial and authorization controls, introducing and implementing changes when needed.
- Performing cost reviews, devise and implement changes to control costs.
- Coordinate and support external audits
- Ensuring compliance with tax requirements and reporting to government authorities
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance regarding all accounting functions
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years in similar position (Finance Manager, Financial Controller) or at least 8 years of post-qualification experience in the audit industry
- Excellent IT skills .Working experience with an ERP is highly regarded
- Must be commercially focused and minded
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills required
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization, with strong oral and written skills
- Good knowledge of the Greek and English language
If you wish to apply, please submit your cv at https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13412