- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Real Estate – Developing Company, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Chief Financial Officer, to be based at our client’s offices in Protaras.
- Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the overall supervision of the Finance function, for monitoring the financial performance and achieving the financial objectives of the company as well as for managing and coordinating the tasks of the accounting department. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- Preparing the budget of the organization and monitoring its implementation in collaboration with the relevant officers and the management team
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
- Assisting in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting and payroll
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual financial reports
- Processing the monthly payroll timely and accurately
- Preparing and monitoring budget forecast, reviewing monthly bank statements, prepare bank reconciliations and cash flow statements
- Producing accounting reports and present the results to the CEO
- Assisting with the preliminary calculation of tax liabilities
- Preparing the VAT and income tax returns
- Coordinating the annual external audit and liaise with banks, clients and other local authorities
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or in any other related discipline
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA)
- At least 2 years of post-qualification working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the English and Greek languages
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple assignments efficiently
- Professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 31st January 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.