- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 8 Years +
- Position Manager
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Non-Governmental Organization
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Our Client, one of the largest privately-owned shipping groups in the world is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Controller for their Holding Company’s offices in Limassol.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial related activities of the Holding Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team which are located in offices across various regions.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and diverse array of stakeholders.
- Managing the financial risk framework.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA)
- At least 15 years‘ experience in the finance industry is a must.
- Similar experience in the shipping maritime sector is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen and technical excellence.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Greek and English.
The position is for the Head Office of the Holding Company in Limassol.
The Company offers a very good remuneration to the right candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE