- Qualifications Certificate, Diploma
- Position Manager
- Industry Hospitality
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Email [email protected]
VANGELIS HOTEL & SUITES at Protaras, Cyprus is looking for candidates for the position of Chief Engineer for the Maintenance Department.
CORE JOB INFORMATION
Working hours: Full time – 40 hours per week – 5/6 days per week
Position reports to: Manager
Responsible for: Technicians, Pool Attendances
The candidates should have:
- Relevant qualifications in the field of mechanical/electromechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an engineer in a supervisory role.
- Excellent organisational skills with assigning and prioritising tasks to staff members.
- Good knowledge of Greek or English.
- The ability to deal with a range of different jobs at the same time.
- Team spirit and pleasant personality.
- Ensure the daily supervision of subordinates; work with external partners/contractors; assign duties; resolve issues/problems/complaints; ensure tasks, objectives and set standards are achieved.
- Train and coach team members so they develop their system knowledge and personal skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm with great communication skills.
- Attention to detail and natural flair for first class service.
- Previous experience in hotels is preferred but is not necessary.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Social insurance and other funds as legally defined.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 5th February 2023.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position