- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 4 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Contact Person www.kanikahotels,com/careers
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Kanika Hotels & Resorts, based in Cyprus and whose core activities include hotel development and management is looking to recruit an experienced Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to empower Kanika Hotels & Resorts to achieve its commercial strategic goals.As the CCO you will be located at the head office in Limassol where you will be leading a team of professionals and managing the day-to-day operations of the commercial departments activities including amongst others brand development, business development , direct sales, hotel reservations, loyalty programs, marketing & advertising, e-commerce & social media, , revenue and yield management.Your primary role will be to oversee all commercial activities and external trading relationships between Kanika Hotels and Resorts and its business trading associates in order to drive business growth and market share
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company. Develop collaborative working relationships within the company in pursuit of the company’s overall business strategy by formulating and implementing the commercial strategies and departmental annual operational plans
- Revenue Management: Develop, implement and lead the company’s pricing, yield and revenue strategy across key market segments whilst overseeing the expansion of the commercial network of distribution channels in new and existing markets.
- Marketing: Develop, implement and lead the company marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving brand awareness, market penetration, cost effective guest acquisition and guest retention
- Sales:Develop, implement and lead the company’s sales strategy with an emphasis on the development of central reservations, cross selling, direct sales and sales lead conversions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in business related academic subject. An MBA would be considered as an advantage
- 5+ years experience in similar executive leadership positions. Experience in the hospitality industry would be considered an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercial strategies
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic
- Advance knowledge in direct sales, loyalty programs and customer support management
- Advance knowledge in digital marketing, social media and e-commerce management
- Advance knowledge in marketing and brand development management
- Extensive knowledge in business development, revenue and yield management
- EU citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
Please email your CV to the Group CEO, Alexis Chrysostomou at [email protected] (reference C.C.O) or contact him at 25 814266 for further information, or apply at www.kanikahotels,com/careers . We will be accepting applications and CV’s until May 5th.
All CV’s and applications will be treated as strictly confidential.