- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company KKP Audit Limited
Our client, a well-established and reputable company operating in the International Corporate and Administrative Services sector, seeks to recruit a dynamic and experienced professional for the position of the Chief Accounting and Tax Officer.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the day to day activities of the company’s Accounting & Finance Department. Key responsibilities of the position include, among others, supervising the accounting department, preparing financial statements, management accounts, cash flows and budgets, implementing internal control policies and procedures, liaising with financial institutions and the external auditors, ensuring compliance with local tax and statutory requirements.
- Membership to a professional accounting body such as ACA/ACCA/CPA or a University Degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer knowledge
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to [email protected], by 10/06/2019.