- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Real Estate – Developing Company, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Chief Accountant, to be based at our client’s offices in Protaras.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for monitoring the financial performance and achieving the financial objectives of the company as well as manage and coordinate the tasks of the accounting department. His/her tasks will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
Supervision of the company’s accounting department
Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
Assisting in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting and payroll
Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual financial reports
Processing the monthly payroll timely and accurately
Prepare and monitor budget forecast, review monthly bank statements, prepare bank reconciliations and cash flow statements
Produce accounting reports and present the results to the General Manager
Assist with the preliminary calculation of tax liabilities
Preparation of VAT and income tax returns
Coordinate the annual external audit and liaise with banks, clients and other local authorities
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or in any other related discipline
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA) will be considered as an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the English and Greek languages
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple assignments efficiently
- Professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 24th June 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services