- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Yiannas & Fessas AuditWise Ltd
Our client, situated in Nicosia, is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a pleasant personality and excellent communication skills for the position of Chief Accountant.
The successful candidate will report to the Company’s management.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supervise and ensure the smooth operation of the accounting department
- Ensure that all accounting and financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Prepare and manage the budgeting and forecasting process and analysis
- Produce all relevant reporting as required by the Management
- Handle VAT issues and ensure that legal requirements are met
- Manage negotiations with suppliers and monitoring the agreements
- Payroll preparation
- Cooperate with external associates such as auditors, financial advisors, banks, local authorities etc.
- Manage and develop the accounting team
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Batchelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. Master’s degree or membership in a Professional Accounting Body (ACA, ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in a managerial / supervisory role including experience in the industry
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Energetic with high levels of motivation and drive
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or fax at 22283070. Tel: 22252574