- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Pharmaceuticals
- Company Medochemie Ltd
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented Chemist to join our team based in Company’s offices in Limassol, CYPRUS. We will employee candidates for the levels of Associate or Specialist (based on experience) for our Quality Control and R&D Departments.
Duties for QC:
- To perform physical and chemical analysis on starting materials and finished pharmaceutical dosage forms using a variety of analytical and separation techniques such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC),Gas Chromatography (GC), UV/VIS Spectrophotometry, Thin-layer Chromatography (TLC) and IR.
- To carry out stability studies on pharmaceutical products stored under different climatic control conditions
- Use of statistical tools to monitor trends will be considered as an asset
- To follow all the guideline’s on Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
Duties for R&D:
- Strong Method development, Method Validation and Method transfer of new analytical methods.
- Experienced in operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, LC/MS, UPLC, TLC, Dissolution apparatus(manual and automated), FTIR and UV-VIS spectrophotometer
- To perform detailed literature searches and review all available literature data for the development of analytical methods and to design new method development if no available procedure can be found in the literature.
- University degree in Chemistry.
- Post Graduate or Doctoral degrees will be considered as an additional asset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Τοποθεσία: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: https://www.medochemie.com/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.