- Industry Restaurants / Cafes
– Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
– Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
– Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
– Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
– Accept cash and return the correct change.
– Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
– Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
– Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
– Help kitchen staff when needed.
– Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
– Good mathematical skills.
– Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.