UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a full-time Caretaker
Duties and Responsibilities
- Observe and report any damage outside and inside the University.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of all events at the University and outside.
- Take responsibility for storage and shredding the confidential documents of the University.
- Be responsible for necessary repairs at University in absent of the Handy man.
- To be able to work on shifts.
- Basic technological knowledge or any other experience relevant to the caretaker position.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English Language.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, team-spirit, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your CV by email to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is on Wednesday 31st August 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at [email protected] or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer