- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
We are looking for Business Technical Services Analysts, all levels of experience, to be part of our international team. Whether you are new in your career or a specialist looking for professional growth, apply today and join our award-winning company!
The successful candidates will build and maintain knowledge of an assigned set of clients in terms of their business and their solutions/configuration and will provide the required technical support ensuring the client is serviced as per their Service Level Agreement.
Key Responsibilities of the role are:
- Service Desk Triage – initial assessment of client issues, evaluation of the resolution route and resolving the incident where they do not require a fix
- Trusted Advisor – acting as a single point of governance and technical escalation
- Analysis & evaluation of new client requirements, identifying the most appropriate technical solution, estimating effort and guiding the client to solutions
- Converting the clients’ business requirements into detailed technical specifications and proposing solutions that maximize TSYS’ revenue
- Participating in release management activities in respect of projects, compliances and fixes to ensure code releases do not negatively impact the client
- Client configuration maintenance – ownership of client specific documentation including functionality and environment
- Working as part of a rotational 24 hour on-call programme
- Flexibility (in the future) to travel to client premises.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in writing and analyzing code.
- Good database development skills in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills with the ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to write technical specifications
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve issues.
Knowledge / experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Experience in software analysis and programming in the Payment Systems industry
- Familiarity with Payment Systems message formats and file structures
- Knowledge in cards and payment system work flow
- Additional programming skills in C, C++, ANSI C or VB.NET, ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems are considered as an advantage.
- Additional languages would be considered an advantage.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 21st February 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.