- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 7 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS International
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Business System Specialist to join our PRIME Business Consulting & Solutions team in Nicosia.
The Business System Specialist will lead and manage the business requirements gathering and planning meetings/conference calls/workshops with an objective to elicit, analyse, document, and communicate business requirements of systems to stakeholders. The Business System Specialist will also lead a team of business analysts for assigned projects.
They will own the business requirements for projects and support clients and internal teams during the life cycle of the project including but not limited to requirement gathering and documentation, requirements management, analysis and requirement/solution validation.
They will provide system/product consultancy support to clients and educate clients on system features and functionality where required. This will include managing expectations and needs of clients in regards to the functionality of the solution and make recommendations about the usage where appropriate.
- 7+ years relevant experience in business requirements analysis, gathering, documentation and validation for software projects
- Experience in the Banking and Finance industry
- Experience in leading and managing small team of business analysts on requirements gathering.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, MIS or Business related field
- Conversant with MS Office & Flowcharting – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with common drawing techniques using Visio or UML
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Flexibility to travel to client premises
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Bankcard industry knowledge
- Understanding of data structures
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Working towards or in possession of a business analysis professional qualification e.g. IIBA or BCS).
To apply for this position please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 25th November 2018.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- *2018 – TSYS named as a Top 100 Global Technology leader by Thomson Reuters
- 2018 – Recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think tank, as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth time in seven years.
- 2017 – Named to the Forbes 2017 Growth Champions list, The Fast Tech 25 (25 fastest growing tech companies as determined by superior growth, past and projected), and the Global 2000 listing of the World’s Biggest Public Companies.
- 2016 – Ranked No. 9 on the 2016 FinTech Forward 100 list of the leading technology providers in the world.
For more information http://www.tsys.com/about-us/awards/
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honour and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.