- Location cyprus,
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Natalie Mavridou
- Company Demstar Business Solutions Ltd
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of young experienced professionals in the position of a Business Solutions Sales Consultant. The successful candidates will join the Demstar Sales Team and will work closely with the Business Units in promoting Demstar portfolio of Business Solutions & Services.
• Seek out new customers and collaborate with existing ones offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a consultative sales approach.
• Promote, present and sell the portfolio of Demstar Business Solutions and Services to the Cyprus Business marketplace.
• Arrange face-to-face appointments and presentations with clients, both new and existing.
• Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Business Solutions and Services offered to clients.
• Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
• Ensure outstanding customer service through regular client follow up.
• Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
• Consistently identify opportunities, close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
• Engaging in pre-sales activities to assist in defining the solution requirements/ scope and improve proposed solution value to meet customer needs, as well as in providing efforts associated with business consulting activities.
• Acting as dependable advisor to customers.
• Understanding and analyzing the solution to produce a detailed requirement analysis document.
• Ensuring utilization and improvement of standards, tools and frameworks used by the team.
• Mentoring and guiding team members of the Sales team where needed to prepare quality deliverables.
• Generating new and following up on existing leads.
• Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports as required by the internal Demstar processes.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Maintaining records in the company CRM tool as required by the internal Demstar processes.
• Contribute to the annual business/account plan and execution for the assigned accounts, reporting to the Sales Manager what actions will be required for your product/portfolio.
• Demonstrate good knowledge of all our products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of the proposed Business Solutions on client’s business.
• Engage with partner vendors to make sure you remain appropriately involved and informed about their developments and offerings.
• Provide Excellent Customer Service.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• University degree or equivalent professional level at the areas of Sales or Information Technology
• Experience of a minimum of 3 years in a similar position within the B2B environment
• Must be commercially focused and have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
• Self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients
• High level of energy and committed to achieve sales goals in a dynamic environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have desire to grow industry knowledge and Interested in learning about new businesses.
• Strong problem solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
• Personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build business relationships
• Results oriented, leadership qualities, good analytical skills, systematic approach to work
• Experience in digital transformation consulting initiatives/ projects, will be considered an advantage.
• Experience in promoting business applications such as vertical business solutions (e.g. for Banking or Insurance) and/or horizontal ones (e.g. CRM, ERP, Mobile Apps) will be considered an advantage
• Any relevant professional certifications will be considered an advantage
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
Must have valid driver’s license. We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund and a Reward scheme, and we are committed for continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to [email protected] , quoting the job title in the subject line. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality301307