Business Researcher and Data Entry operator
Infocredit Group Limited is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to employ as a full-time Business Information and Data Entry Operator.
The working hours are: Monday – Thursday 08:30 to 17:30 and Friday 08:30 to 14:30
The candidate will be responsible for collecting and processing data and data entry in the company’s systems, based on the personal targets set by management, in a time and quality-oriented manner (error-free) and produce different kinds of reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting & Finance will be considered an advantage
- 1-2 years working experience in related fields with general accounting knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Able to read and understand Financial Statements will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Command of Written and Spoken English
Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage pressure and prioritize tasks and workload
- Teamwork skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathering information from various sources and input information in the Company’s systems
- Compiling clear, comprehensive and accurate reports
- Perform quality check to ensure data is accurate
- In case it needed, conduct telephone interviews with the investigated companies to obtain business information and data
- Be actively involved in lead generation
- Be actively involved and able to perform KYC Investigations
- Ensure that daily work targets are met, and that quality output is not compromised
- Effectively perform the daily administration of order processing assigned to them and assist other team members when needed
- Perform any other duties assigned by the department supervisor and management
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as requested from management related to the above role
If you are interested, please send your C.V. at [email protected], mentioning the position you are applying for.
Infocredit Group Limited is a leading provider of commercial and credit information for over 45 years offering high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance, Debt Recovery & Call Centre Services and Professional Training.
Infocredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer