- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Manager
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Male
- Industry for the position Construction
- Contact Person Kirill
- Company K&A Innovative Construction LTD
Job DescriptionK&A Innovative Construction LTD is a private Cyprus company, with a huge background and practical experience in Russia, Western Europe, and CIS countries.Our specialists have more than 25-year experience of working with technologically advanced and environmentally friendly engineering equipment for all types of residential, commercial, institutional or industrial developments.We sell, install and maintain innovative biological sewage treatment plants for all types of residential, commercial, institutional or industrial developments.We are willing to enlarge our team and is currently looking for a Sales Manager in Limassol.Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Promote and sell companies products and services all over Cyprus (provide guidance and advice to clients)
- Scouting potential customers that would be interested in our offering
- Setting up meetings with customers, meeting them at their premises to display companies products
- Identification of clients’ needs (information collection)
- Assist clients in the selection of product that suits their needs.
- Follow up any pending quotation or offer and maintain client record
- Be the point of contact between the customer and the company by providing great customer service and handling customers queries with professionalism and motivation
- Handle over confirmed orders to the head of the production department
- Consult communication with company director.
Requirements for the position:
- Proficient English and Greek languages both spoken and written + Russian spoken – is an advantage.
- Any university degree
- Successful sales and marketing experience – is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office software
- Result driven, self-motivated and ambitious team player
- Have a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Must have work permit for Cyprus
- Experience in residential construction – is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage several jobs at once
- Understanding the technical aspects of the job
What do we offer:
- An attractive pay package is offered (salary + sales based commission), depending on qualifications and experience
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks