- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
ENGINO® is looking for an energetic person for the position of Business Development Manager in Limassol, Cyprus, to drive the transformation from physical to digital sales.
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
The role’s primary purpose is to help develop and implement a strategy for a digital ecosystem transformation that will significantly drive online sales on both B2B and B2C with special emphasis on creating and forging a direct relationship with our customers. More specifically:
- To develop and implement an annual sales plan with KPI’s that will achieve our new business revenue targets – for both existing and new clients.
- To review performance to the plan and update the activities and report regularly to top management.
- To define and manage the delivery of new business campaigns to our target sectors and brands, to generate new business leads, grow our prospect database and generate new business briefs
- Manage e-commerce operations for orders processing, payments and deliveries. Create a control system to monitor and measure delivery times, customer service, customer satisfaction and troubleshooting response and effectiveness.
- Costing analysis and financial study and prepare relevant reports.
- To oversee the development of various digital assets to build-up a complete digital ecosystem, combining eshop, games, e-learning platforms, ERP connection, apps etc.
- To manage outsourced tasks on digital marketing and overall digital assets’ development and gradually build-up, mentor and control an inhouse team.
- To work with existing online sellers such as Amazon to maximize sales revenue.
- To develop and implement a drop-ship program for B2B and a subscription model for B2C within Europe at first and then globally.
- To communicate, present, negotiate, agree with retailers, agents and distributors in various countries on how to sell our products in both the offline and online channel.
- To develop and maintain/update a marketing handbook that will boost sales in various channels.
- To ensure we have commercial agreements in place with our chosen target partners and that all legalities of digital business are followed.
- Travel abroad regularly as needed to meet with customers, visit and present at trade fairs etc.
- Any bachelor’s degree. A Master degree relating to Business Management and Digital Marketing (or 7 years’ experience in Management positions).
- Minimum 5 years working experience in e-shops management and digital business development at international companies.
- Excellent command of Greek and English. Other languages are considered as an advantage.
- Microsoft Office and internet skills. Knowledge of CRM and other software is considered as an advantage.
- Deep understanding of WordPress, Magento 2 and digital platforms.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident. An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
All CVs to be sent to [email protected] with subject ‘’Business Development Manager’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.