- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 8 Years +
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
The job incumbent should develop growth plans and projects, researching business opportunities and viable income streams, managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing the client base.
- Builds a complete new prospect project from concept/idea to tendering (project lifecycle – business development/consulting, business case, presentations, business and technical architecture, technical design, commercial and technical specifications).
- Investigates, finds and performs evaluation of prospective partners and vendors for the best possible matching of big projects that are already in the works for tendering by the clients.
- Identifies via market/industry research, verticals that can add significant “real” value and profitable opportunities to the business across LGS BUs.
- Evaluates and builds a business case related to the prospect new proposed products/solutions/services.
- Builds and creates a new product or solution or service based on market research and business plans.
- Develops new services for LGS that will bring recurrent income.
- Assists LGS in developing Cloud business practices and opportunities.
- Makes all necessary arrangements so that new products/solutions/services are being built and staffed accordingly and in such a way that they can be repeated across our companies. This includes all levels of personnel (pre/post sales, AMs, etc.), labs, etc.
- Packages, promotes and markets new products/services/solutions (internally and externally).
- Supports the AMs in big tenders and engagements
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc (MSc preferred) in an Engineering Field; MBA following a BSc/MSc in Engineering is also a preferable combination.
- At least 8 Years of experience in business development or Sales in an IT Integrator company building and promoting IT total solutions.
- Fluent Greek and English in speaking and writing.
- Great analytical skills and ability to match requirements to solutions and developing and executing a long term plan for the opportunities to be developed
Director – Sales and Business Development, Logicom Solutions
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]