- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client is a licensed payment institution from Belgium specialized in international payments and multi-currency transactions, which is as an alternative to traditional banks. Our client is looking to recruit 8 – 10 Business developer candidates for its newly opened office in Limassol.
As Business developer, your main task will be to build and expand a customer portfolio in your respective country.
- Identify companies that import and/or export outside the euro zone and that have foreign exchange needs in foreign currencies
- Engage with customers primarily via phone and email, but also in person
- Educate and support companies on exchange rate matters
- Manage and retain an existing client portfolio
- Participate in cross-functional projects and work with the rest of iBanFirst team
- Participate in the development of the commercial strategy
- You are a graduate of a business school; however, it is fine also if you are a student in your final year
- You are persistent, pro-active, autonomous and want to evolve in a dynamic environment (startup)
- You have real commercial and relational capacities, you are results-oriented and you know how to surpass yourself to achieve your goals
- You also have an attraction for the banking sector and more specific you would like to learn more on how companies can manage their currency exposure
- B2B developing business experience (if possible in finance or international trade) is considered as advantage
- Excellent relationship and business skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Digital culture
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Native in one of the languages: German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Danish, Polish.
- Excellent rapport in English is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (Fintech).
- Possibility of personal development / empowerment to develop our operations in your country with purpose for future permanent establishment.
- A pleasant, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy.
- A minimum salary of 1750 euro per month plus bonus based on your performance.
- Medical insurance
- 25 days per year paid holidays