- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Executive
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Medical
- Company EIMC
We are the leading innovative Medical Service Company in Cyprus, and our mission is to provide the highest quality service of care to patients. What makes us a centre of excellence is our team of experts who are determined to raise health care standards in Cyprus and beyond.As part of our growth and development, we are currently looking to reinforce our expert team with a highly enthusiastic Business Coordinator / Analyst. The position
- The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Perform SWOT analysis and other types of analysis and advise executive management on industry challenges and opportunities.
- Conduct and write Biz Plans and present them to the executive management
- Conduct market research to identify potential business development opportunities, develop business plans to support findings and present to management.
- Conduct market research on a particular topic upon management request, analyse and present a suggested action plan.
- Work closely with management and other departments to implement growth strategies.
- Conduct ongoing market research, Pricing Analysis and sensitivity analysis to provide feedback on services, prices and rates.
- Take the lead on various functional business matters and escalate and resolve accordingly.
- Design, Develop and provide KPI and business measures reports
- Provide support in developing workflows and internal processes and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Quality management standards relative to the industry and advise management on required action.
- The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in Business Analytics, using statistical methods and technologies.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in report writing and in preparing and delivering of presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and interpret data and information.
- Strong strategic and organizational skills, professional discipline and willingness to assume responsibility.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and business judgement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Strong business knowledge and market intelligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek languages.
- Very strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications and Business Intelligence tools.
BenefitsAn attractive package including 13th salary, continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications. Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to [email protected], by 6th of August 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.321187