- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, a Large Banking Institution in Cyprus, we are looking to recruit a Business Architect for their Technology Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the impact future process changes will have on the use of applications in the organization and maximize application resources by reducing redundancy, enabling accessibility within security boundaries.
- Ensure that uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained and align with and deliver the overall IT strategy.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business Requirements.
- Engage across the bank as needed to support and contribute to related business initiatives.
- Participate in the installation, customization, and integration of target solutions.
- Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure.
- Own and develop Business Architecture Frameworks to ensure consistency of standards, cost effective and relevant methodologies and tools are used to support programs, projects and portfolio management.
- Advise on and approve responses/courses of action to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Recommend and deliver new or improved existing major IT solutions, services and processes, taking account the impact of risk.
- Ensure appropriate use of resources (e.g. budget, people, equipment etc.)
- Assess the ongoing viability of IT solutions, services, programs and strategies and their long-term impact.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the business and technical community.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree in Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in technology architecture domain.
- Project Management experience in small to medium projects.
- Experience in midsize to large scale Corporate/Enterprise environments would be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in modern application and system architectures and proven ability in following up modern technologies and methodologies ideally in the context of financial sector.
- Ability to assess vendor or 3rd party application architectures, solutions and platforms.
- In-Depth understanding of key architecture concepts including (but not limited to): integration, open systems, SOA, security, cloud computing and modern data estate.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of modern mobile & web development
- Experience in using architecture frameworks.
- Proven experience in modern application implementation technologies, middleware technologies, relational and non-relational databases.
- Understanding of future requirements of data and the integration between multiple systems (e.g. Cloud & On-premise) and the infrastructure required to support it
- Up to date knowledge of current and potential industry changes, developments and trends (e.g. Cloud technologies, DevOps).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Passionate for new technologies with a proven ability of advising technical and business communities within an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level.
- Fluency in Greek an English, both verbal and written.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE305949