- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
My client, a well-established global pioneer of cutting-edge games content and white label support and infrastructure, is looking to hire a Business Analyst for their offices in Nicosia.
The Business Analyst will be in-charge of end to end tracking and data analysis for e-commerce assets: Manage Data warehouse, Build and maintain reporting and Dashboards, Support the business with data-driven decision making.
Working closely with the C-Levels, Product management, Dev team, Accounts, and Marketing team.
– Performing deep and thorough data analysis
– Deliver accurate, actionable reports, metrics and insights for E-commerce assets.
– Analyse databases and datasets (SQL)
– Data Visualization: build custom and ad-hoc reports / dashboards (Tableau)
– Examine a campaign’s ROI and analyze marketing activity
– Web Analysis (Google Analytics)
– User behavior analysis
– Retention analysis
– Analyse marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
– Manage Data Warehouse, Specify ETL tasks for BI developer, write complex queries and Stored procedures
– Bachelor degree in analytical disciplines preferred (Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant field or experience)
– At least 2 years of data analysis experience, advantage for e-commerce / online retail company
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to draw conclusions from data
– Understanding of Digital marketing and eCommerce
– Must have proven experience working with SQL databases
– Must have knowledge of Google Analytics
– Must have proven experience with any BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Qlick, Sisense. Tableau is advantage)
– Advantage: Experience working with Google Tag Manager
– Great communicator with good team spirit, collaboration skills and strong motivation to expand your competency in the digital analytics space.
– Must be multitasker, autodidact, with strong technical skills.
– Strong English skills
Competitive salary based on skills and experience x 13 + Medical + Provident