- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join our PRIME Business Consulting & Solutions team in Nicosia.
The Business Analyst will participate in business requirements gathering and planning meetings/conference calls/workshops with an objective to elicit, analyse document, and communicate business requirements to stakeholders.
They will own the business requirements for projects and support clients and internal teams during the life cycle of the project including but not limited to requirement gathering and documentation, requirements management, analysis and requirement/solution validation.
They will also provide system/product consultancy support to clients and educate clients on system features and functionality where required. This will include managing expectations and needs of clients in regards to the functionality of the solution and make recommendations about the usage where appropriate.
- 4+ years relevant experience in business requirements analysis, gathering, documentation and validation
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, MIS or Business related field
- Conversant with MS Office & Flowcharting – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with several common drawing techniques using Visio or UML
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Flexibility to travel to client premises
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Bankcard industry knowledge
- Understanding of data structures
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Professional experience demonstrating transferable skills for business analysis
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (e.g. IIBA or BCS CBAP).
To apply for this position please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 2nd August 2020.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.