- Location cyprus,
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Business Analyst – BA/11/20
Are you analytical, adaptable, and a highly competent self-starter who relishes the prospect of working in a dynamic environment with significant opportunities for industry exposure and career development? Then this is for you. This is a rare opportunity for a challenge-orientated Business Analyst to join a start-up operation, fully funded by a large financial institution.
Why Apply?Every startup company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Join a team that will drive to deliver results through skilful positioning and relentless execution. Its an exciting new venture that is heavily invested in the latest technologies in containers and microservices with the goal to develop a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus. The purpose of this role is to review, analyse and evaluate business needs. This is a great job opening for anyone looking to work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment, with a start-up mentality. You will interact with stakeholders to gather requirements in line with the agile process, as well as modelling requirements from various sources and drafting in formats utilized by Agile Teams (e.g. user stories).The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Interacts with business stakeholders to manage expectations and gather requirements always in line with the agile process. Also, interacts with developers and Agile team to provide input and feedback.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify and understand the business needs, to define / propose solutions through the application of new software systems or the development of existing ones, taking into account the technological possibilities as well as timelines.
- Evaluates and analyses the results of the proposed solutions, evaluates the limitations of these solutions, and suggests specific actions in order to increase their value. Presents the proposed solutions to stakeholders proposing the best choice based on existing data.
- Monitors the market trends, evaluates competitive dynamics and technological developments in the assigned area of responsibility so that he/she can propose solutions that will add value to the Bank.
- Acts as a liaison with the Bank’s stakeholders in order to facilitate their cooperation and achieve the best result.
- Coordinates stakeholders and participates in workshops, guides business users in writing test cases and testing, provides support to the IT Service / Project Manager for understanding the business needs and monitors their implementation in order to effectively carry out the project in all phases.
- Leads / coordinates working groups in order to collect and record problems and suggestions (current and future state) in order to automate the relevant procedures and improve the underlying systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Certification in Business Analysis or Project Management (e.g. IIBA) is considered as an additional advantage
- 2+ Years’ experience in an analytical or Business analysis role.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication in both Greek & English
- Structured Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to manage time, workload and multiple tasks
- Working experience on IT banking applications will be considered as an additional advantage
- Requirements analysis tools
- User story analysis tools and methodologies
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge in SQL, PL / SQL will be considered as an additional advantage
- Excellent documentation skills
If you are interested please apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13719269045