- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Sales
- Company laiko cosmos trading
Laiko Cosmos Trading Ltd, a leading FMCG distributor of well – known local and international brands in the Retail and HORECA markets, is seeking to recruit the right candidate for the position of a “Brand Manager” at its Nicosia Head offices.
JOB OBJECTIVE/ROLE DEFINITION
The successful candidate will be responsible to execute and co-ordinate both the Company’s and the Principal’s strategy towards achieving profitable growth for the brands he/she is responsible for, through a creative brand plan and an excellent market execution and always within the approved budgets.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional who seeks a position in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic environment.
- Develops and executes effectively the annual Marketing Plan of the brand/brands he/she is responsible for and manages efficiently the approved marketing budgets.
- Presents to the Sales Force and co-ordinates effectively the annual Marketing Plan for the brands he/she is handling.
- Maintains clear communication channels with the rest of the Commercial team as well as with both internal and external stakeholders.
- He/she is well aware of the current market trends and acts proactively for the benefit of his/her brands.
- Profoundly represents the brand in the various activities organized by the company.
- Develops merchandising standards for the various types of outlets and prepares proper marketing material and other relevant POS material.
- Develops, evaluates and executes both ATL and BTL marketing campaigns.
- Takes initiative, and presents ideas that will help his/her brands, to the Company’s management team.
- Ensures excellence in market execution.
- Observes and adapts his/her plans according to the market trends.
- Maintains excellent relationship with his/her Principals, customers and suppliers.
- Gathers and communicates information on client needs and constantly monitors competition activity.
- Constantly monitors and achieves brand’s sales targets through guidance and support to the sales team.
IDEAL CANDITATE PROFILE
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an FMCG Company.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Greek
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize different tasks quickly
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Understands basic financial terms.
- Masters decision taking, problem solving and leadership capabilities.
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and deliver results
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
- 14 salaries annually
- Bonus Scheme based on target’s achievement
- Medical Plan
- Provident fund
- Mobile Allowance
- 20 days annual leave, on pro rata basis.
Candidates who are interested in the above position can apply by sending their detailed CV by email to [email protected]
The email subject must indicate the name and surname of applicant and position being applied for.