- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Officer
- Industry Marketing and Advertising
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Executive Recruiter: Evagoras Evagorou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Junior Brand Manager / Brand Manager
Full-time with benefits
About the job
Responsible for supporting the development and execution of brand strategies to enhance the group’s market presence and drive business growth. Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency and alignment with organizational objectives with direct reporting to the Brand Manager / Group Marketing Manager.
About the company
One of the largest groups in Cyprus, offering excellent service, quality and products in the industry with more than 100 outlets throughout Cyprus and US, including bakery, coffee, patisserie, restaurants and more.
About your responsibilities
- Brand Strategy: Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of brand strategies –Marketing Plan– that falls under his/her jurisdiction under the guidance of the Brand Manager.
- Market Research: Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, consumer preferences, and competitor activities. Use this data to make the necessary recommendations for brand awareness and new products.
- Group Guidelines: Help maintain and enforce group guidelines to ensure brand consistency in all communications and marketing materials.
- Product Launches: Support the planning and execution of new product launches, ensuring they align with the overall brand strategy.
- Performance Analysis: Track and analyze the performance of branding and marketing efforts, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Brand Monitoring: Monitor online and offline channels for reputation management. Observe, analyze and implement best industry practices and offer products to satisfy both local and international competition.
- Campaign Management and Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with creative teams –advertising agencies & media– to initiate compelling and consistent marketing campaigns via various channels, including digital, print, and social media. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, product development, and design, to ensure brand consistency and alignment with overall business goals.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in a related field; Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business Administration, etc. A postgraduate degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in organizations operating in the retail, food service.
- Excellent written and oral communication, Greek and English. Any other language is a plus.
- Proficient with the use of computers and software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. A good knowledge of graphics programs (Photoshop, illustrator, etc.) will be considered an advantage.
- Trustworthy, disciplined, self-driven, and efficient professional.
Please send your CV to email address: [email protected]
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Junior Brand Manager.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.