- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
The company is one of our clients which is is a professional services firm, offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We are actively looking to hire on their behalf a Bookkeeper/ Accountant
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software programs – bookkeeping
- Completing purchase orders, bank reconciliations and
- Managing day-to-day transactions, payroll and company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Verifying bank deposits, balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, statements as well as the coordination of the internal and external audits,
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source and resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an accounting department with knowledge in VAT and Payrolls
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and accounting software
- Proficiency in English
- Payroll experience will be considered an advantage.
- Detail oriented, organized, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounting payable/ receivable and budgetary principles.
- High Degree of Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time- management abilities
Location: The position is for the offices of the company in Nicosia
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary and pension fund.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next steps of the process
TO APPLY CLICK HERE