- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team, the dynamic individual will be responsible for nurturing ongoing client relationships as well as initiating new sales opportunities.
- High level of fluency in written and spoken German and English both spoken and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills (proficient with MS Office), ability to learn and use customer support tools
- Keen eye to details (finding the needle in the haystack is a must)
- Good understanding of an online payment cycle and of the key terms in online-payment industry
- Knowledge of browser cookie and how can it help us in the day-to-day activities
- Previous experience in Customer Support is a plus (2 – 3 years)
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way (No direct contact / phone calls with users)
- Identify customer needs and be proactive when dealing with customer issues
- Provide complete troubleshooting before escalation
- Document issues, bugs & feedback received from the community
- Collaborate with other departments to stay updated on new projects or features, as well as to ensure that our customer’s concerns and feedback are delivered to the proper department
- Identify any suspicious high-risk transactions, determine if there is improper activity involved or any risk for us on the customers
- Daily reviews of customer transactions and of the ones escalated by the billing processors
- Solve requests from customers regarding any billing questions, making sure that the customers are aware of the disputed / claimed changes
- Collaborate with Debt Companies to recover as much as possible from the initiated charge back transactions
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team? APPLY TODAY at: https://grnh.se/514c8bd92
*All applicants should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER