- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company NetU Consultants Ltd.
We are looking to recruit a Bid Manager to join our experienced Bid Management Team responsible for responding to Formal Tenders in the Public Sector.
You will be responsible for tracking new opportunities via portals and alerts and overseeing the bid management process and associated documentation from the expression of interest through to final submission. The role involves developing plans to manage bids and sales projects from beginning to end. This will include managing and writing content, obtaining information from key subject matter experts and assessing related risks.
- University/college graduate in a Business or Information Technology related field
- Previous experience in a sales / pre-sales position
- Previous experience in writing and delivering structured bid responses for the Public Sector or EU Funded Projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Greek)
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet strict deadlines
A very competitive remuneration package including provident fund, life, and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate, based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please use this link to access our E-recruitment System
NetU is a leading IT solutions and services organization in the Eastern Mediterranean region with offices in Cyprus and Greece. Since its founding in 1991, has been consistently selected by medium and large organizations to be their IT business partner, to help them achieve their corporate objectives and obtain a competitive advantage. By identifying ways to seamlessly integrate business processes and technology, NetU empowers its customers to reap the benefits of IT; whether investing for the first time, upgrading or optimizing existing systems. Cultivating co-operative rather than exclusive relationships with market leaders enables us to recommend and deliver the most solution, yielding the highest return. Today is recognized as a major Integrator in the region and has developed strong local and international activity. As such, it should come as no surprise that our customers include the largest and most successful organizations in the region.