- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Beauty and wellness are an essential part of the holiday experience provided by our hotels. If you have the relevant background and experience and enjoy offering holidaymakers all the benefits of spa and beauty treatments, this opening is an opportunity to join a professional team of Spa therapists.
Reporting to the Spa and Fitness Club Manager, you will enjoy full training in the signature products and treatments and contribute to maintaining the high standards of the spa facility.
Introduce guests to the wonderful world of beauty and relaxation, and build a career in the leading group of hotels in Cyprus.
What we expect from you:
- To welcome spa guests, help them prepare for their treatment and make sure they are comfortable and at ease
- To carry out all the beauty & massage treatments as per the hotel’s spa standards
- To make sure that the spa area is kept tidy and clean, and treatment rooms are set up again after each treatment
- To prepare equipment and ensure that everything is in good working order
- To monitor supply stocks
- To support and cooperate closely with the Spa and Fitness Club Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Very good command of the English language
- Organizational skills
- Capable of working under pressure
- Pleasant, friendly and discreet personality
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply in confidence at: