Bartender OLYMPIC LAGOON RESORT (PAPHOS) – Kanika Hotels Ltd
- Industry Hospitality
- Contact Person OLPYMPIC LAGOON RESORT PAPHOS
- Contact Email https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANIHOTE&cws=37&rid=1195
The Bars are undoubtedly one of the happiest corners of the hotel! Join the team that assists the Bar Manager and ensures that all guests receive the service they expect from a leading group of resort hotels.
Mixing and serving drinks with the skills of a professional is naturally the core duty, but maintaining a clean and attractive bar that operates smoothly even during peak hours is equally crucial.
If you have an outgoing personality, this job allows you to learn and share the Kanika team spirit and values that are cultivated and rewarded.
What we expect from you:
- To prepare the bar area for the service and keep it clean and tidy
- To prepare cocktails and serve all beverages in a courteous manner
- To have a sound knowledge of beverages and be able to describe the various cocktails to help guests with their order
- To help set up and prepare function areas
- To support and assist the Bar Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma from a Hotel School in the same or relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good knowledge of computers
- Excellent knowledge of the Health & Safety, HACCP and Food Hygiene requirements
- Pleasant, friendly and discreet personality
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply in confidence at: https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?act=redirectCwsV2&cws=37&org=KANIHOTE