- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification ACA
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company ASSERTUS
Our firm,ASSERTUS Limited,a well-established and expanding audit firm ίη Paphos is currently seeking for highly skilled Auditors to join our Audit and Assurance Department
Job description Ι Main responsibilities
- Execution and finalization of audit work for small and medium sized engagements, both local and international clients.
- Assistance in the audits of larger sized engagements,both local and international clients.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and Completion of tax returns.
- Achieve individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards. Candidates’Profile
- Preferably ACA/ACCA semi-qualified.
- University degree in Accounting,Finance or related field vvith proven accounting knowl- edge.
- At least 2 years of previous audit experience.
- Very good knowledge of Caseware and Caseview.
- Knowledge of CCH Audit Automation Software would be considered as an advantage.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
Α competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to [email protected]
For more information,please contact Mr.Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100