- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company G. Papadopoulos & Co. Ltd
- Perform audit engagements for the company’s clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work closely with the Manager, Supervisors, and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure.
- Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding status, progress and completion of audits.
- Communication with clients via emails/phone.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required.
- Ensuring that the instructions and decisions of management are adhered at all times.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns and tax computations.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree.
- Newly qualified or partly qualified accountant with minimum 2-3 years of experience in audit firm.
- Knowledge of financial services industry would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caseware.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Team spirit and very responsible person.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong personality who is able to build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients).
- Be very methodical and multitasking individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Very good academic background.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to H[email protected] quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.