Audit Assistant Manager (5885)
- Industry Accounting
- Contact Person Scott Gray
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Professional Services including Audit, Accounting, Tax & Legal Services, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be a member of the ACCA/ACA/CPA and possess approximately 4 years of post-qualification experience in Audit. Excellent communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage. Knowledge of Caseware accounting software is a must.
- Maintaining the accounting records of client companies, including the preparation of management accounts and annual IFRS accounts.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Handling tax compliance matters for client companies (such as preparation of annual tax returns, provisional tax computations, etc).
- Handling VAT/VIES compliance for client companies.
- Direct communication with clients from various countries.
- Advise clients on Tax, VAT and IFRS matters.
- Handle client consolidation packages.
- Handle client meetings.
- Assist in client billing and debtor collection.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (approximately 4 years post-qualification experience required).
- Excellent knowledge of IFRSs and preparation of accounting records for Cyprus International Business Companies (IBCs).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in Caseware is a requirement for the position.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
- Work experience in a BIG4 office will be considered a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation and VAT will be considered a strong advantage.
- Good practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law will be considered strong advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Previous experience with E-soft and WiseBos will be considered a strong advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail are essential for this role.