Associate Technical Consultant – TSYS, A Global Payments Company
- Industry Information Technology and Services
Associate Technical Consultant
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Technical Consultant to join our PRIME Business Product team in Nicosia, Cyprus or Noida, India or Moscow, Russia.
The Associate Technical Consultant will provide the technical direction and support for new product development and configuration. S/he will be accountable for the standard Product Configuration definition, and maintenance to ensure that all configuration needed for new product developments is reflected in the respective client configuration documents. Also, the successful candidate will be expected to provide automated script generation solution which can be used for new client implementations on the cloud.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to determine scope of product development activities relating to product configuration which advance business objectives and client needs
- Supports solution design, problem resolution and management, application maintenance, project requests and system enhancements
- Supports client facing meetings and internal development team working sessions to determine solution approaches
- Interacts with a diverse range of leaders, and teams, including senior management and clients. Builds and maintains internal/external customer relationships.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in the IT industry
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills in Oracle Database Development (e.g. PL/SQL, etc.), Oracle Performance Tuning and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with GIT and Liquibase would be desirable
- Intermediate technical skills in Microsoft Office (especially Macros in excel), VBA, Visio, Visual Studio and VB.Net
- Payment industry exposure is advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Effective problem-solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 30th September 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.