- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Manager
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Contact Person Charles Savva
- Company Savva & Associates
C.Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia, Malta and Canada. Since 2010, we have been among the fastest growing professional services providers in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
Since 2013, S&A has also established itself as a leader in the fields of EU citizenship and residency, working with HNWIs and their advisors interested in Cypriot immigration solutions.
Our affiliate law firm, Evangelides & Partners, is now searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer in our Legal Department, with a focus on immigration related work.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a small, rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Handle client meetings.
- Participate in the marketing initiative of Group, primarily in support of immigration services.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian and Arabic language skills will be considered a strong advantage.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self motivated and career-driven.
A very attractive remuneration package between EUR 26,000 and EUR 35,000 fixed gross salary per annum, annual bonus, and fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward CV to Charles Savva ([email protected]), or Stephanos Evangelides ([email protected]).