- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Client Advisor to join our PRIME Business Consulting & Solutions team in Nicosia.
The Associate Client Advisor will lead and manage the business requirements gathering and planning meetings/conference calls/workshops with an objective to elicit, analyse, document, and communicate business requirements of systems to stakeholders. The Associate Client Advisor may also lead a team of business analysts for assigned projects.
They will define client needs, advise/consult on best practice solutions for meeting the needs and improving efficiency and effectiveness of the client future states. They will own the business requirements for projects and guide and support clients and internal teams during the life cycle of the project including but not limited to requirement gathering and documentation, requirements management, analysis and requirement/solution validation.
They will provide system/product consultancy support to clients and educate clients on system features and functionality where required. This will include managing expectations and needs of clients in regard to the functionality of the solution and make recommendations about the usage where appropriate.
- 7+ years relevant experience in business requirements analysis, gathering, documentation and validation for software projects
- Experience in the Card Payments / Banking and Finance industry. Candidates with significant card payment industry experience in business analysis may be considered for more senior roles
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, MIS or Business related field
- Conversant with Productivity tools like MSWord/Google Docs, MSExcel/Google Sheets, MSPowerPoint/Google Slides, MSVisio/LucidCharts
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Flexibility to travel to client premises
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Bankcard industry knowledge
- Understanding of data structures
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Professional experience demonstrating transferable skills for business analysis
- Working towards or in possession of a business analysis professional qualification (e.g. IIBA or BCS)
- Experience in leading and managing small team of business analysts on requirements gathering
- Experience in a client advisory/consultancy role in a IT environment.
What we offer:
- Challenging, interesting work in a truly international environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop from an experienced team
- A culture focused on people where every individual contributes and makes a difference
- A friendly working environment, with a strong sense of camaraderie
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 26th June 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.310265