- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Cube Audit Limited
We are currently hiring for the position of Associate Auditor.
- Perform audit engagements
- Assist other auditors as requested
- Report to Director on daily tasks and client issues
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from small holding companies to large trading companies
- Preparing the Financial Statements of companies
- Preparing Management reports for the clients as requested
- Preparing various tax returns
- Graduate with a Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field
- In the process of ACCA studies and maximum 1 year of audit and/or accounting experience in a reputable firm
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Knowledge of Caseware Working papers will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Must have very good analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please apply online or send your CV together with a cover letter to [email protected] quoting “Associate Auditor”.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.