- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company COAR Global Ltd
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Assist in the process of the month-end closing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure monthly consultant invoices are completed as required with expense reports, supported with expense documentation.
- Collect, review and file consultant’s time sheets as supporting document to monthly invoices.
- Process the monthly payroll and request of payment for all staff and consultants.
- Assist finance Manager with routine money transfers as required.
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation of financial transactions.
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurately entered into the transaction log and posted on the accounting system with review for any necessary corrections.
- Maintain an accurate, organized and updated record of all expenditures.
- Maintain staff and consultant human resource database, ensuring required supporting documentation is complete, accurate, filed and updated.
- Process Travel Requests. Purchase airline tickets and hotel reservations as per travel request and Travel Policy, including the review and processing of Per-diem requests.
- Ensure travel documentation is submitted. Organize and file travel documentation and supporting documentation, ensure the inventory Travel Log is complete, accurate and updated.
- Oversees work related to procurement, billing from various services, operational travel programme, procurement monitoring and evaluation of vendor contracts/payment to vendors and individual contractors for services.
- Manage petty cash, purchases, purchase receipts/invoices, collecting quotations where required, organize and file corresponding documentation for accounting.
- BA degree in finance or accounting or similar field, Master will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 (max 10) years’ experience in business, organizational administration, finance management, accounting or related/similar relevant professions.
- Preferable professional experience in international NGO grant, finance, human resource and/or administration.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in MS Office program suites. Knowledge of program management and/or finance/accounting software (SAP Business One is an advantage).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver results independently under minimal supervision, high degree of ownership over results and accountability for work outcomes and deliverables.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
Candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]