- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a well established CySec Regulated Financial Trading Company based in Limassol is looking to hire an Assistant Compliance Officer.
- Ensure that internal compliance procedures are in line with CySec guidelines by developing initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Carry out KYC, AML and due diligence procedures and ensure that procedures are fully in compliance as per CySec guidelines.
- Assist with the Preparation/Reviewing and submission of all reports related to KYC, AML, RISK and compliance CySec
- Follow CySec circulars and develop and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to employees.
- Implement efficiently compliance monitoring programme
- University Degree in relevant subject is a must
- At least 1 – 2 years previous work experience as an Assistant or Compliance Officer in a regulated financial trading company.
- Experience working with CySec regulations/Investment companies of Cyprus
- Knowledge and experience with relevant computer applications
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in English and Russian is a must
- Very well organized with attention to detail
- Very well developed communicating skills
- High level of self organisation
- Ability work under pressure
Salary of between 1800 – 2200 Euros gross per month based on previous experience plus company benefits including 13th salary, 21 days holiday per year.