- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 4 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Contact Person OLYMPIC LAGOON RESORT AYIA NAPA
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team.
As the Assistant Chief Engineer, you will be the main supporter with your team to everyone in the hotel helping us achieving the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
We will count on you to channel knowledge and skills, and maintain the hotel’s premises at the highest standards and respond to technical requests and repairs timely and efficiently.
We will provide the resources you need to inspire and motivate your department, to encourage innovation and initiative, then watch your team advance and achieve. As you take pride in your collective performance, Kanika Hotels will recognize and reward your contribution to our overall success.
What we expect from you:
- To lead the maintenance team and inspire them in achieving high standards of service;
- To co-operate with the other Departments in ensuring that all the hotel’s facilities and equipment are always operating smoothly;
- To maintain the highest possible quality of services offered to our guests or the other departments of the hotel;
- To plan preventive maintenance with the Chief Engineer and daily/monthly/yearly plans and organise regular-on-the-job skills and development training;
- To promote and reinforce a team spirit within your department.
- Holder of a Mechanical Engineer Diploma or other relevant field
- Experience of 4 years minimum in a similar position in 4 or 5-star hotels
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Knowledge on Environmental & Health and Safety Issues
- Computer literate – Any knowledge on BMS systems will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to create reports to provide useful data for energy saving
- Strong organizational skills
- Discreet, efficient and energetic, with pleasant personality
Apply in confidence at: www.kanikahotels.com/careers