- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a CMA Licensed Investment Firm., is looking to hire a Compliance Officer for their offices here in Limassol.
The Board shall appoint a Compliance Officer in order to establish, implement and maintain adequate policies and procedures designed to detect any risk of failure by the Company to comply with its obligations, and put in place adequate measures and procedures designed to minimize such risk and to enable the competent authorities to exercise their powers effectively. The Compliance Officer shall report to the Head of Compliance and Back office .
- Review and final approval of the due diligence documents at the account opening stage (“Know-Your-Client” procedures)
- Implementing the Client classification procedure
- Following the approval of a Client account and for the duration of the account operation, monitoring Clients regarding suspicions transactions, whereas these do not match with their investment profile.
- Liaise with other departments on the review and follow-up of Client complaints or grievances that need to be filed with CMA
Client record keeping and documentation filing of:
- Client agreements and all the relevant documentation (“Know-Your-Client” procedure documents)
- Final approval and stamping of Due Diligence documentation
- Client complaints or grievances
- Outsourcing agreements
- Daily list of all the transmitted Client’s orders for execution
- Daily list of all the transactions executed by third parties, and the Brokerage Department
- Client transaction records, as per the provisions
- Records of the notifications and reports sent to Clients (execution through third parties), as applicable
- Represent a positive and professional image at all times
- BA/BS in a related field (finance, accounting, economics or other)
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work independently in order to meet deadlines, objectives and goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- High ethical standards who exercises sound judgment with a desire to accurately identify and proactively resolve potential problems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Previous experience in Forex
Our client offers a salary of 1500-1800 euros gross per month based on skills, qualifications and experience.