- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Industry for the position Gambling & Casinos
- Contact Person Darren Jacks
- Company Laroni-Tech Limited
We are an emerging, dynamic company in the global online gaming industry with big ambitions.The company is registered for legal and tax purposes in Malta. However, with a view to our opening target markets being German speaking, our office and team is located in Duisburg, Germany but with the option to open new offices around Europe.The TeamOur lead team is highly experienced and results oriented. The team has many years’ experience in the retail betting industry and is expanding those experiences into the online betting world by building a high-quality gaming website.The WebsiteThe view of the company and team is to ensure that our website has high user functionality, and that the functionality carries through to all nations and cultures. At the same time the site must look good.The websites are maintained to a high standard and we have searched the world for partners that produce products of high quality and usability in order to create our worldwide operating brand. Our partners are based in Malta, Gibraltar, England, US & Canada to name a few.The FutureAfter we are live in German, we plan to start expanding the website into Europe and the rest of the world. While the quality of the website will speak for itself, we will always be looking at ways to keep the website fresh and innovative. We will not stop in the pursuit of improving our customers experience.We do not plan to stop online either, we also have plans to open up retail shops. The shops will be designed to ensure customers do not just come to bet, but that they come to enjoy the experience.The key to the future will not only be the quality of the website and our partners but just as importantly our internal teams. To this end and due to the expected growth, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our current project team, we are looking for individuals in the following areasAML; Affiliate marketing & management; Customer Support; Marketing; Legal & Compliance; FinanceWe are building a team with a rich mixture of talents to take us to the next level.The ideal mix of skills for our team will allow us to work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, team members will need to have a mixture of the following skills.Have a thirst for knowledge; an interest in the iGaming industry; a desire to be involved and contribute your knowledge in building up a high-quality & successful brand; be a team player;a keen eye for detail; computer literate;In addtion the following skills are considered as bonuses:
- You are fluent in English. However, having knowledge of other languages, namely German, Turkish, Spanish and French is advantageous;
- You are able to work in the EU without hinderance or need of an additional work permit is a major avantage;
- Having experience of working within the retail betting industry is an advantage;
- Having previous experience of working in the iGaming industry is a major advantage.
If you fulfil all or some of these requirements, then you are on the way to being the right individual for our company and its goals.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- Long-term career prospects;
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of a global operation and to be a part of that success.
AML & Fraud Prevention Team (Including payments)
The main task of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Fraud Prevention Team is to protect the websites and company from practices designed to use the site illegal.The team will also assist customer support by checking identification documentation of our customers and by processing payments in a timely.
Key responsibilities of the team;
- To monitor all financial transaction, with a view to spotting fraud and money laundering.
- Perform data analysis of players to assess possible risks in the area of money laundering and fraud. Also to ensure the terms and conditions of the website are always fully met.
- Enhance customer service and experience by quickly and accurately processing customer withdrawals & deposits within set time limits;
- Dealing with customer document verification regarding KYC and sources of wealth in order to mitigate all forms of risk, compile additional due diligence as required;
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing transactions from all types of payment solutions;
- Ensure fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and dealt with swiftly in order to minimize losses and to stop fraud rings creating larger scale fraud;
- Research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to credit card fraud, bank fraud, identity theft and phishing, reporting suspicious activity to the relevant parties;
- Challenge disputed transactions including chargebacks and liaise with banks, payment providers and 3rd party fraud assistance providers;
- Compilation of reports and account reviews;
- Other tasks and ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
- Previous experience in a risk, fraud & payment environment, is a bonus.
- Understanding of online marketing and the incentives offered.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with online payment service providers or financial services and public authorities would be beneficial.